Latest Fishing Reports
- Fishing McClellanville SC
- BULL REDS IN GEORGETOWN
- All I Want is to Catch a Big Redfish
- 62 Redfish in 4 Hours
- Murrells Inlet SC Charter Fishing
- Half Day Fishing at Myrtle Beach Fishing Charter
- Day Trip to Fishing Charter McClellanville SC – Redfish Hunting
- Guys from Pennsylvania on their Myrtle Beach Fishing Trips
- Catch the Last Bit at Inshore Fishing Charter Georgetown
- Charter Out of Georgetown | Charter Fishing Georgetown
Older Fishing Charter Reports
This was a half day charter. The winds were really blowing pretty hard and making matters pretty difficult for me. We had a 4yr, 7yr and 8yr old fishing. They really loved to fish. They caught Redfish, Ladyfish, Trout and a blacktip sharks. They were really exited every time they were hooked up. WE fished for about 2 hours and then we went over to shell island and showed them where to look for the conch shells and they loaded up with about 3 bags full of conch shells. It was a lot of fun with the kids and hope they had fun also.
We left McClellanville landing at 8:00am in the morning. The winds were blowing about 25 knots from the SW. A lot of the areas were really mudding from the relentless winds from the couple previous days. We had run to a dozen spots looking for clean water and we had found some here and there. We had a half-dozen hook ups and landed only 3 Redfish for the half day trip. We also ran over to Shell island and got some shell before we had come back and everybody had a blast.
Thanks for the memorable day!